Only nationals of the following countries require a visa to enter Haiti, if they do not have in their valid six-month passport a valid U.S., Canadian or Schengen visa:
Ø Dominician Republic
• Individuals requiring a passport must apply for a visa at least one (1) month before their date of departure and provide the following supporting documents
• Three (3) passport-sized color photos;
• Letter explaining the reason and length of stay, as well as providing references in Haiti;
• Name, address, and telephone number of the hotel or hotels where the applicant will be staying; or alternatively, the name, address, and telephone number of the friend or friends with whom the applicant will be staying;
• Photocopy of valid passport;
• Photocopy of round-trip booking confirmation or ticket; and
• Letter from the applicant’s current employer.
• The fee for a visitor or tourist visa is US $25.00. This type of visa is valid for one entry into the country. The fee must be paid with a money order, certified check or cashier’s check made out to the Embassy of Haiti.